Apple has recently released the much awaited Watch OS 8.5 update to the public. The new update includes a bunch of new features including audio indicators for Fitness +, Apple Wallet support EU digital COVID certificate format, new emojis and much more. Read along for more details on the watchOS 8.5 update.
Apple is smelling watchOS 8.5 for eligible models with blood number 19T242. The weight of the new construction is approx. With a download size of 173MB, you can update your Apple Watch after updating your iPhone to the latest iOS 15.4 version. The latest build is available for all Apple Watch models running the OS 8 iteration. As it is being introduced to the public, anyone can download it and access new features.
Moving towards the changes, then watchOS 8.5 got new emojis from iOS 15.4, EU Digital CoVID certification format support for Apple Wallet, updates for erratic rhythm notifications with availability in different regions, audio indicators for Fitness +, Ability to authorize Apple TV purchases, system. – Broader improvements, bug fixes, and more. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.
- Ability to authorize Apple TV purchases and subscriptions
- COVID-19 vaccination cards in Apple Wallet now support the EU Digital COVID Certification format
- Updates to irregular rhythm notifications designed to improve atrial fibrillation identification. Available in the United States, Chile, Hong Kong, South Africa, and many regions where the feature is availabe. To determine your version visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT213082
- Audio hints in Fitness+ provide you with audio commentary of visually demonstrated moves during workouts
Install watchOS 8.5 update on Apple Watch
As I said before, make sure to update your iPhone to iOS 15.4, once your iPhone is running on the latest software, you can update your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.5 ۔ Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.